Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time is UP!!

dear blog.. after btg final, i'm out to Singapore the next dayn start my holiday there with baby..
we went to batam on monday, n we went for para-sailing, banana boat, n jetski.. it was a wonderful holiday i ever have in this year.. not only that we went for 2hours spa..is quite expensive but worth the price bcoz is really relaxing n calm feeling inside the spa place..don feel like leaving the placce bcoz i feel so peaceful n calm.. then on wedenesday we back to SG n we went to PS cafe for x'mas dinner bcoz baby flying off to Melbourne the next day n only be back on Christmas day.. so we have early christmas dinner.. but i didn't went back KL after he left to Melbourne but i hang around at SG for 2more days. so i stay at my adek house *reela* thank you so much for taking care of me..

On 25th went to town walk around n met up with my betina Wai fong one of my kl friend for tea break.. then accompany her to Lucky Plaza n bought a archos something like ipad.. then off i go to changi airportto fetch my baby.. then we went back home n rest then out for dinner..
woooohoo we went to Newton Circus for dinner, we had crab n seafood.. after dinner, we go to rebels with all his clubbing kaki.. been so long i never club, i just can't stop dancing n drinking.. i feel like i'm back to my old days.. have so much fun n happy bcoz clubbing with my baby.. :)
then the next day i'm going back to KL bcoz he is flying to darwin.. send him off to airport n off i go back KL..

Now i'm back to kl i'm just keep myself busy with all the dance shows n classes.. but my mind is missing him so much.. can't stop thinking about him.. When all this things start i'm getting paranoid again.. for almost 2days i'm so pyscho n krazy over words.. after all this, i need to tell myself to STOP being so paranoid n pycsho, this is not Rebecca Lee.. I'm not like tat n i hate to be paranoid over stuff around.. So i told myself, i need to Stop all this rubbish thinking n back to my track..being a happy go lucky me with no stress but happy life...remember people telling me alots of stuff about life,love, career.. remember every single things ppl tell me is a advise n do help me alots.. i really wish i have someone to share my problem., but somehow is so hard to share sometimes.. i hate sharing but sometimes i love to share when it come to joys n happiness..
my feeling is just unstable.. STOP IT!!! *SLAPLet's bring back the Rebecca Lee everyone use to know.. the happy go lucky, krazy, laugh like nobody busy, always hyperactive, smile all the time, energy level always on the top.. bring it back to my soul...PRAY!!

No comments: